Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I choose you...

Oh my gosh there is just an overwhelming prophetic word in my spirit. Is it safe to say prophetic?? But this word just seems so surreal and relevant to me. All I can truly say is that God is about to do the most impossible things, the most unlikely candidates are about to receive a very life changing task. Just like David, this lil shepherd boy didn't believe that one great fate changing day, he would by chosen to be king.I could only imagine the shock when he heard Samuel was seeking him in order to anoint him to be king. My gosh, sometimes people look down on other people because of how they look, more over people doubt others because they don't SEEM to posses a certain quality(that is familiar to me!!). People may not Even want to roll with you because you don't match their caliber, but who is man that we should be afraid of?! When God does a great work its well done by Him, whom God chooses may seem incapable. I hope people will find courage in David's story; I call it the road to kingship. Don't let anyone put you down or make you feel inferior, we are ALL made DIFFERENTLY and we are given unique gifts and talents and many of us don't use them because we are fearful of what people may or we are discouraged by the negativity of others and hence we NEVER pursue the destiny God has in store for us.Don't be so caught up in trying to change people's mind about you BUT instead change the mind set you have about yourself.

You may look like the unlikely candidate for a task, friends may discourage you, people may not even support your dreams (sure know how that feels!!) BUT if God has ordained you to be a man/woman of purpose and destiny don't allow no devil to steal your destiny or your vision for yourself.Ok! I think I'm talking too much now...but I hope the story of David hits home in your heart.

Love yourself, believe in yourself and trust God, that's my motto hope it will be yours too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment