Wednesday, April 8, 2009

CHRISTUS LUMINARIUM

I’m so in love, I have such a deep desire and passion for my God. He is all sufficient. He is all that I need and require. I need nothing else to fill me because I’m already filled, no other person can even touch my heart the way God does, He knows the right things to say. God is all powerful and caring a true lover, a true man.

I was just listening to a sermon “Christus Luminarium” and I most say it has spoken to my soul and totally reinforced all that God was trying to teach me during these past months. I don’t need to sell my body to a bunch of men to feel wanted or to experience ‘love’, I don’t need to drink ‘love’ from a broken vessel, but instead I can run and drink from the well that never runs dry, I will and can drink from the fountain of love, my God is all I need , I don’t need a boyfriend to feel accepted nor do I need to flaunt myself around to gain the approval of men. I’m satisfied with God, I’m SO complete in Him. I don’t lack nor want in His presence. I don’t need to fight for His approval, his love its unconditional whether or not I’m looking my best his love never changes. I love my God, I really do!! If you think I’m lame, lonely or desperate…I’m not, because one thing I have learnt is that TRUE love is found in Christ. No one has ever loved me with such care and consistency…I’m no longer seeking, God says He’s my EVERYTHING and I believe Him. I’m so in love, I’m just straight up crazy in Love with my God.

I feel so liberated. Love is such a wonderful thing, its so rewarding. I have finally found Love and it feels Good..so Good!!!

Nuff love 4 Christ

Geek Of Theology.

No comments:

Post a Comment