Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kickin it at Hunter

Well here is a quick blog, just want to give you an insight in the life of a theological geek!! Well I'm pretty tired but with God and His unfailing grace allowed me to see another day...This day is different, its like none I've ever seen! some may say it seems like any ordinary day, but to me each day brings new insight and new goals. Each day is given unto us to do a new thing, whether its to start a fresh and change our mind set about a particular thing or whether its to reach out to someone who may be need a 'hand' in life, whatever the case its still remains its a new day, for doing new things.

So yea, while on the train this morning,I saw a lady with a huge piece of bread crumbs on the corner of her lip.I really wanted to just brush the 'distraction'off her face, I hand to fight to keep my hand at my side. Boi, I stared on that crumb on her face all the way to school and as you can see I still cant get it off my mind. The funny thing is that I wasn't the only person who was distracted by this 'thing', everybody took a double take at her mouth. Boi it was a sight!!! I wished I took a pic with my phone so then maybe you'll understand! But anyway,just want to drop a few words into your spirits and here goes: "Don't try to change people's minds about you but try to change your mind about yourself". People will always have negative things to say to you but its for you to keep a positive mindset about yourself. God made all of us unique and with a specific task some people may never be able to accept you as you are and some even may see something great in you and so they try to hold you back...but to all my fellow men out there please PRESS ON In Jesus name!

Got a class now, so I'm out!

Geek Of Theology.

No comments:

Post a Comment