Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break..oh please

Hey y'all, It's I the evangelist, apologist..basically God's vessel. It's me tha Geek!! ok lets see..its spring break and I haven't been enjoying it...its been boring. I can tell you all the stuff I DIDN'T DO, I basically slept did work and drown my brain into some books. I'm basically overwhelmed, too much thoughts have been going through my head...I've been from one extreme to the other. I've been angry, sad and just straight up confused. These past few days have been a roller coaster ride ...so many mixed emotions. Life is so funny and people are so strange.

Anyways, as I said it has been a boring Spring Break, but nonetheless I give God thanks for each day that I see. You know people can be VERY crude and so darn fake. I just needed to let that out. Ok lets get some positive energy flowing!!! Well during my boredom I've composed a couple of songs, also I've made couple of new beats which in my opinion is SICK!! I think these beats are hot,also I've written a kind of a philosophical breakdown on the concept of Passion and Lust, when I'm done with it I'll post it up. God is still God and He has been faithful to me...boi there were times I've almost lost my cool and tempted to tell people what was really on my mind BUT then God comes to mind. Life can be crazy and people can be crude.

I miss my Church I know this is random but ....I need to find a church were I belong, a church that I can feel God's liberation, I feel as if I'm being excluded and I yearn for 'freedom'. I love God and I love Christians..but something is missing in me. I'm tired of 'Christians' judging one another just because of what someone wears, or how a person talks. If a person looks different, smells different or is down right just DIFFERENT then they are sinners. I noticed that people are afraid of change, moreover Christians are afraid of things that look different. NOT everything that's different is SIN and NOT everything that FEELS good is actually good. There is a thin line between sin and holiness, but some people are so over dramatic and set in there own spiritual world...everything is sin for some people..I'm TIRED of all this, Tired of segregation, tired of the pretence, tired of the 2009 Pharisees and Sadducee's. I need a church, a church were people can feel liberated and God's love will flourish. God is for ALL, the man with the dreads, the thief, the liar, the child, the sinner...just for everyone!!!

I need.. a change!! I need freedom...! God has liberated men...there is nothing I can do to obtain salvation, nothing I wear , do , say or...whatever can save me except...the blood of JESUS! I'm save because of JESUS...nothing else.

Nuff Love

Geek of Theology

No comments:

Post a Comment