Thursday, April 2, 2009

Peace in the midst of all tha drama

Boi, there was a time I thought my life was uneventful...but I'm taking back all that loose talk!! Today, was like no other. First, I must say I'm extremely upset and a bit sad. I'm a bundle of mixed emotions. Life can be crazy and if you're not careful it can consume you...that's why you have to pull away from the crowd sometimes and move into the presence of God. Only God can give you the strenght to press on in this crazy world. School is so dull to me, I don't know but I think I need to be doing some other things.I have so many ideas and visions that I want to start working on but I just seem to always put those off for many reasons than I don't want to disclose. I just can't afford to waste my life....I just want to maximise my abilities and I want to use my knowledge and talents outside of school and into something more meaningful to me!


But anyway back to the crazy world thingy, yea it can get crazy and today I had a chunk of what crazy can be. Everything seems to be flipping out of control, the economy is dying, we are approaching a depression...and my professor is making me mad! I'm not so much concerned about the economy because I know my God will provide...but as for my professor, God please bless his soul! After I vented my anger, the word came: " you can have peace in the midst of the storm"Oh, that was all I needed to know. Instantly I felt a sense of joy,I found myself smiling as if the world suddenly evolved into heaven, every problem vanished and I was in bliss....until a picture of my professor came to mind!


You see that's the plan of the enemy, he hates when you smile, he just likes to stress people out. So its up to me to allow God's joy to flood my life or I can continually dwell on the pains and stresses of life...! I'm choosing joy, so I know I have to keep my mind on Christ and I know He will keep me in perfect peace!


Nuff Love

Geek of Theology

No comments:

Post a Comment