Monday, April 6, 2009

I thought..and It was..oops!!!

Was up to all those who may stumble on my insignificant babbling, but nonetheless all Glory to the high priest, the mediator of all my transgressions, the prince of peace, the joy of my life and the lover of my soul, to Him I exalt.Jesus is Da King!!!!

Ok, hey! I'm at school and I had a bit of time to spare. Just came out of a philosophy class and as usual it challenged my brain..but still I gained some insightful theories. Life is all based upon interpretation. What I may conceive as fact and to be a reality, one may have opposing views and I do respect that. The mind is a powerful form, sad to say many never really understood the power of their thoughts until its too late. For example, a man who goes crazy and walks up into a store and slaughters 20 people or a man who is so overwhelmed with life and its madness commits suicide.All these things starts in the mind. Suicide is first committed in the mind, lust is cultivated in our thoughts, murder starts in the mind. Sounds trivial and illogical...but its true, both biblically and Psychologically.

If people really took the time out to examine their thoughts about situations maybe life would be better . Many of us plan things in our minds, but yet we are so surprised when all our thoughts manifests. Some say I didn't mean to kill my brother or I didn't mean to cheat on my wife, but the seed was already sown in the mind and so the mind acted upon the constant thought and so the body reacts and poof we messed up. What are you thinking about? Don't act shocked when your thoughts become alive through your deeds.

Lets use our minds to press forward in a more positive way, like thinking outside of culture, outside the religious box churches have placed us into....! I think ,so therefore I am, whatever my mind can conceive I must can therefore achieve it, one night I was talking to the love of my life ( Jesus) and He said "see yourself in the spirit and it shall be in the physical". I took that bit of advice literally and here I am envisioning myself doing the impossible, I have so many dreams and visions...I have already started planning a little grassroots movement, its starting to take its form but by God's grace and promise to me I will see it manifest to its greatest potential. But anyway, back to the mind, please be careful of the things you entertain in your minds....it may just become a reality.

Got a Hebrew class now, so I'm out!

Geek Of Theology

No comments:

Post a Comment