Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yep..its I...tha lump of clay!


Ok, wad up fam!! its the one and only Geek of theology. Its a great honour to know that people are reading my blogs, at least I know I'm not wasting my time spilling my guts in this public forum...but none the less, this may just touch some one. And for those who may want to follow the new movement called CRAZI 4 CHRIST, I will soon be starting a new an offical page, so I'll keep you posted.


So, whats new?! Well been doing a lot of work got finals coming up and I got to keep my GPA up. I hope this summer to do something extraordinary, hey...its was really HOT the other day ( i know this is random but..) its was pretty warm, no jackets, no scarfs etc...just good weather, praise God summer is in the air. Ok back to school, yea I got finals and all, papers to write and the whole works...but still I find time for myself and the love of my life. I read the book of Proverbs and I'm amazed.Wisdom??!! many think having a PhD or some kind of degree makes a person wise...but that's far from wisdom, wisdom is so Crazy sick (in a good way) I cant even beginning to explain the revelations I got last night after reading proverbs, y'all got to check it out yourselves.


So as for me, I've been doing some minor projects, writing songs, making beats, free styling in the shower lol! That's where all my songs are born, when I'm taking a shower. Man, God is awesome and ever so gracious. I can be all that I want to be, thanks to God. God is really Good. Oh yea, TEDASHII's album will hit the stores soon. The album will be GREAT. Check it out!


Well, I love you all. To all my friends in Jamaica( well there aren't much left) I love y'all. I miss my peeps.I so want to go to Africa, sorry I know this is out of the blues..but I have a burning desire to go there, I know it will be soon God's willing. Alright, keep strong and keep your heads bopping to the rhythm of God's heart. I'm out!



Nuff love,

Geek of Theology

No comments:

Post a Comment